ITIL process is an approach of providing best practice guidance for IT Service Management.
Five stages in the ITIL Process are:
- Service Strategy:
The Service Strategy phase provides guidance on how to design, develop, and implement IT Service Management.
- Service Design:
Expertise on Service Design helps us to address customer concerns in the most proficient manner.The Service Design provides us guidance on how to design and develop services and IT Service Management processes that will support the service strategies which are already developed.
- Service Transition:
Service Transition provides guidance on how to efficiently and effectively transition new and changed services into operations without disrupting or interrupting other services or processes.
- Service Operation:
The Service Operation provides guidance on the practical aspects of day-to-day business operations. It ensures that services are delivered to customers at the agreed levels with minimal interruptions and disruptions.
- Continual Service Improvement:
There is always room for development and improvement in IT services. Continual assessment is the key to understanding where improvements can be made. ITIL training can help us identify where these possibilities for progress are.
Service Level Agreements (SLA)
SLA is a contract between the provider and its customers.
SLA contains the list of services the provider will deliver and a complete definition of each service.
SLA has used a metrics to determine whether the provider is delivering the service as promised.
In SLA, we should set SMART targets to avoid ambiguity
While negotiating the SLA, we never compromise on security.
Remote Managed Services
In Technical Remote support, we use tools and software that enable us to connect to our Client's remote computer from their consoles via the Internet and we connect directly to their systems and do proactive monitoring and resolve the issues if any.
Here are a few benefits of Remote support:
- Increased Response Time:
Remote support is provided as soon as we receive communication through Mail/Phone/Message. This is a significant cut in response time compared to waiting for someone to visit on-premises.
- Minimized Cost:
Remote support means typically giving you assistance without taking additional costs that come with an on-site visit. Since it doesn’t cost the client much, they can minimize the cost of IT activities.
- Increased Productivity:
With Remote Support, we can make our clients speed up their business activities by providing reduced downtime for any IT related issues and help our clients to be more productive in their work.
- Access to Expertise:
When any organization requires any-time support, they would have to be heavily dependent on emergency support in order to get guarantee expertise, which is a costly affair. But with our Remote Support, this isn’t the case. You can get in contact with our team of experts as often as you need. We will always be handy to monitor our Client's servers at any time.
- Access to Latest Technology:
Technology is always evolving, so how are you to know about every new product, software upgrade or app that can benefit your operations? We, your Remote Support team are up to date on all of these measures so that we can always ensure the latest technology is getting updated at our Client's location.
- Secured Methods to Connect the Clients Remotely:
While Providing Remote Support, we follow one of the below mentioned Secured methods to connect Clients environment.
- A VPN connection over the Browser.
- VPN connection through the site to site VPN Tunnel.
- VPN connection through the Software.
Onsite Managed Services
On-site Support refers to technical assistance that is offered at Clients premises. This support usually opts when Remote Support cannot be given. Here the team is available both online and offline but limited by the required employee hours for a day.
Our Expert team will be available on weekends and Public holidays as well to provide accurate solution on a wide variety of technologies around-the-clock and ensure that our client's infrastructure is working smoothly.
Proactive Monitoring & Alerting
To ensure an optimal environment and knocking out the problematic situation before it occurs.
Examples of Proactive Monitoring:
- Alerts will be deployed on the server infrastructure at the DB level which would alert the DBAs in case of any existing or potential issues.
- Monitor the Archive log destination at a defined threshold to avoid business disruption.
- Monitor and resolve blocking locks in the database.
- Proactively detecting the space capacity at database and application tier for appropriate action.
- Proactively detecting the DR site synchronization with the primary site to be always ready for eventuality.
- Proactively detecting the incidents responsible for database outages.
- Monitoring the DB logs to determine the proactive/reactive course of action to keep the environment away from Achieve Maximum disasters.
- Uptime and Pro-active Optimum database Self-Healing scripts will be deployed which will Monitoring Performance eliminate the need for manual intervention.
Ticketing System | Contact Center
We follow Ticketing tool, where each technical team member has his own login.
Whenever a client sends an Email, we get a ticket raised in the ticketing tool.
Based on the request from each client, the ticket gets segregated to each department and rest is taken care of by the concerned team.
In Ticketing Tool, each member is linked to the team he is associated with (like Oracle team, MS-SQL team … etc).
In our ticketing tool, all the issues of each client get deposited, then our team will check and resolve the tickets in the provided SLA time.
For each team member, we have enabled KRA in the ticketing tool, which helps management to analyze the performance of each member.
Ticketing tool has the capacity to store information like:
- Each member has spent how much time on each ticket.
- Did any member has escalated any ticket to his senior.
- How may tickets each member has closed in a month.
- For how many tickets SLA is violated by each member.
Based on the tickets count we receive from each client, we can analyse the quality of service we offer to them (Managedment purpose).